Mentoring Services & Charges
The mentoring service consists of:
- An initial reading of the manuscript sent as a word document.
- A two hour session face-to-face or via Skype or phone to discuss and offer feedback, with the aim of moving the script up to the next level.
- An online report offering detailed feedback of the second draft.
- In the case of a short story, this would be a one hour session.
- An optional extra offering a review of the third draft and a one hour feedback session.
- Short story – £80
- Televison or Radio script – £200
- Novel – £300
- Up to 60,000 words
- £5 for every additional 1000 words
Optional Extra – Further review of 3rd draft and one hour feedback session if manuscript sent within 12 months of first submission. (30 mins feedback session in case of short story)
- Short story – £30
- Televison or Radio script – £75
- Novel – £100
Payment by cheque or bank transfer.